Update

Hey readers! I've been missing in action for so long and I apologize for that. I've been focused with my profession(or so called work!)that I've left my blogosphere  for quite some time. I'm not even sure how to start blogging again(teehee!) but anyhoo, I'll try my very best to write some posts here. 
I'm currently here in Middle East specifically in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for work. As few of you knew that I'm a Registered Nurse and practicing it in our homeland won't give me much future( or rather savings!) and also I wanna try explore different things. Nuff for my rambling! I've been here for five months now and I can say that I'm quite adjusted but not totally. And at this very moment I'm just lounging here at our workplace coz it too benign. No workload for me! Yipee! And more time for blogging. Maybe on my next post I'll share my skincare routine. And contemplating whether to start doing videos(not tutorials, much like get ready with me)

So for now, that's all I want to share with you guys! God Bless and take care! Ciao!


 New place. New adventure.

~ 0 (mga) komento: ~

~ Mag-post ng isang Komento ~

Mga larawan ng tema ni sndr. Pinapagana ng Blogger.