Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim Community

It says it all on the title! Ramadan Kareem /Mubarak to all! It feels surreal that I'm experiencing this celebration on first hand. Wayback in college, I actually had a friend that practiced fasting during Ramadan and after 6 in the evening, we would eat at a fastfood nearby. She usually treats me and of course as a friend I'm have no right to oblige.
Back to present, as i've posted on my previous post( redundant?!) I'm currently living and working here in KSA and we all know that this is a muslim country and celebrating Ramadan is way different in what I experienced with my fellow colleague. 
Before Ramadan, you can see in their grocery store or supermarkets, Muslims bought much food like there's no tomorrow. A lot of people are busy stocking much food. Also fastfood here are pretty much busy than before. And few hours before the Ramadan itself, prayers( or salat) are quite longer and frequent than usual. 
And as of the moment, as I'm typing this post, they are in fasting until 7 in the evening. It is not allowed for them to take any food nor liquid at 4am til 7pm. Also they are not allowed to smoke. It's their way of cleansing for this sacred event that happen once a year. And we must respect their practices. We non muslims should never seen in public eating or sharing food to them. Also our working schedule had changed due to people are actively awake 7pm til around 4 in the morning. And it means we don't have work on daytime. ( lucky for us! Yipee!) 
That's all for now guys. I'll be posting more updates of what's happening here and there. Bye for now! Ciao!

~ 0 (mga) komento: ~

~ Mag-post ng isang Komento ~

Mga larawan ng tema ni sndr. Pinapagana ng Blogger.